Some ISPs(a ISP is a company that provides Internet connectivity to home and business customers) , typically cable modem providers, sell Internet subscriptions on a per-address basis. Occasionally the ISP manages these subscriptions by assigning a static (fixed) IP address to the customer. However, this approach is an inefficient use of IP addresses, which are currently in short supply.
More typically, ISPs manage single-address subscriptions by registering the MAC address of the device that connects to the ISP. This device could be a broadband modem, for example. The customer is free to build a home or small business network behind this modem, but the ISP expects the MAC address to match the registered value at all times.
Whenever a customer replaces their modem or adds a broadband router, the MAC address will no longer match that registered at the ISP, and the ISP will disable the customer's Internet connection.
With A-Mac Address Change, you can Change Mac Address of your network card to any destination Mac address! Just input the new Mac address and push "change to" button!
A-Mac Address Change is a lightweight, easy-use Mac Address scanning and changing software. Don't let its small size fool you! It's filled with features such as:
* It's shockingly easy to use — just a simple input and click, that's it!
* It can scan any range of IP for the proper Mac Address.
* It supports exporting results of your scan to a text file.
* It runs on all Windows™ operating systems.
* It supports any network cards under Windows Me/95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
* It supports changing back to its original physical address.
* It recommends the proper Ethernet network card.
* It displays the information of your computer.
* It automatically checks the legality of IP range.
* It supports changing Mac searching speed.
Download Links Code:rapidshare.com rapidshare.coma-MAC.rar